Agent Focused MarketPoint University Roadshow Day 1 of 2
Date: March 31, 2020
Location: 3360 North Watkins St., Oak Street Health
Address: Memphis, TN 38127
Other Details: Humana MarketPoint University Roadshow: The Humana MPU Roadshow is designed as a multipurpose solution to both new agent development as well to keep seasoned agents sharp in the ever changing Medicare environment. New agents or agents that aren’t as confident in Medicare sales can use the two day event to saturate themselves in the Medicare world to help encourage confident selling. The seasoned agents have an opportunity to fine tune their skills or help get them to their next level goals in the most effective & efficient manner possible.
These events are made to allow agents to pop in at specific times for specific classes they need brushed up on OR they could attend every class for both days to master all subject matter to maximize their knowledge base. The agenda is below for each day for your review.
Lunch provided each day!
• Day 1: 10am-12pm: Enhanced Fast Start to include Medicare & You book overview, Special Election Period (SEP) detailed discussion, how to hold education seminars compliantly, and resources Humana has available for each agent.
• Day 1: 1pm-2:30pm: Field Agent version of the DSNP Boot Camp will include how to help prospects enroll in Medicaid, LIS, and how to set up a community / informal sales event table. Guest speakers from the Medicaid office as well as a message from our Community Events Coordinator Specialist!
• Day 1: 3pm – 4:30pm: Veteran Healthcare which will include how to help prospects enroll in VA Benefits, a flowchart style discussion around NEADS Analysis with a Veteran to understand Veteran Benefits and how MA, MAPD, and PDPs effect their benefits. We will have a Veteran Service Officer (VSO) at most events to give agents a real life resource in their markets.
• Day 2: 9am – 12pm: Setting an Appointment, NEADS analysis, Compliant Presentation & Electronic Enrollment using lead plan in the market the class is held. I guarantee you that even a seasoned agent can learn something in this class! Guest speakers from the local markets will be there to show everyone exactly how Humana employed agents are taught to be efficient in the sales process!
• Day 2: 1pm – 2:30pm: Situational NEADS breakouts pairing multiple member’s unique situation with a plan from the market. Agents will be broke into groups to discuss which plans match the need and why from the various situations described. These will NOT be ordinary and will challenge everyone from new agents to seasoned agent. There will be curve balls… just like in real life!!
• Day 2: 3pm – 4:30pm: Business planning & Marketing. Agents will learn how to use the tools in their sales tool belt and a variety of marketing strategies to reach their financial goals! The local Marketing Managers will be on site to discuss Marketing opportunities that are available for each agent and how to access those tools & resources.